Raidla Lejins & Norcous
One of the largest providers of legal services in the Baltics and Belarus.
Founded in 1994 in Latvia, 1993 in Estonia, in 2001 in Lithuania and in 2007 in Belarus.
Total team of 165 professionals, of whom 130 are lawyers.
Raidla Lejins & Norcous is regularly involved in the most complex transactions and disputes across the region.
Expertise covers all areas of business law with a special focus on mergers and acquisitions, corporate advisory, banking & finance, capital markets, EU & competition, litigation and arbitration, tax, restructuring & insolvency, real estate, energy & infrastructure, environmental law, intellectual property and technologies, and employment law.
Recommended as a Tier 1 law firm by all major global directories: Chambers, Legal 500, PLC Which Lawyer?, IFLR1000.
Top ranked by leading M&A intelligence firms: mergermarket, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters et al.
What makes us special?
- One of the leading Latvian law firms with a blue-chip client base and an excellent reputation for quality services.
- The firm renders comprehensive legal services to local, regional and international clients. Our clients range from multinational banks and global pharmaceutical firms to pre-seed start-up companies.
- One of the oldest continuously operating business law firms in Latvia.
- Top ranked by all international legal directories across practice areas.
- Our Global Trademark Advisory service is unique in the region, offering clients direct representation in the United States Patent and Trademark Office, OHIM in the European Union, and the Latvian Patent Office.
- One of the most mature and highly educated legal teams in the market with one of the largest number of lawyers with foreign LL.M degrees.
- In-house United States counsel.
- Each of our lawyers is fluent in Latvian, English and Russian. We also have French, German and Lithuanian language capabilities.